Thursday, January 22, 2009

Late Update!

Sorry its so late. I spoke to Kathy this evening and then didn't get a chance to update until just now.

Quincey was up for 9 1/2 hours yesterday. I am unsure of the hours that she was up today but I do know that she got to go outside today. It was 71 degrees in Denver today! Sounds heavenly!!

Every evening the family reads via speaker phone. MacKenzey reads the daily devotionals. Then Michele reads a chapter to everyone from "90 Minutes in Heaven". This family time is something they all look forward to. (Makes me wonder why I don't make time to spend with my kids when we are all in the same room! What an inspiration this family has been to me!)

"This is what the Lord says: It is not by force, nor by strength, but by my Spirit, says the Lord Almighty. Nothing, not even a mighty mountain, will stand in the way...." Zechariah 4:6-7

"By faith, because of Jesus.. we can rejoice when we run into problems and trials, for we know they are good for us - they help us learn to endure." Romans 5:1,3

"...For I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength I need." Philippians 4:13

God's love, blessings and strength to you all,

Shari

5 comments:

  1. 71 degrees quincey are you kidding me!?!?!?!? i took the dog for a walk last night and it was i swear. -200 degrees. and today it was close to that... brrrrrr. hey chica. im SOOO glad to hear you're doing well! i bought a "quincey snyder strong #10" bracelet today in bright pink!!! i wanted all the colors actually but.. im poor. you would understand. you're a teenager too. well i miss ya this much __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ times a million quincey! i can't wait to see you! and i continue to pray for your continued healing, and strength. Strength for your family and anyone else in the world who may be suffering. I love you Quince!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quincey! My friend, how are you? LOL so i have missed you so much! Like leslie said i also bought a "Quincey snyder strong #10" bracelet mine is blue cuz i know who much you hate pink! LOL Heard you got a new truck....nice when do i get to ride in it...hopefully soon! I was picking at Brians brain (Ha) and asking so many question on how you were doing probably cuz i miss you so much and wanna come see you so bad! When the time is right we all will! I love you, stay strong and keep your thoughts positive...I love you
    -Cake-a-lyn- te-he :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Quincey!!!
    How have you been doing? we miss u so much! Im just sitting here watching the X-Games on tv and playing tug-a-war with cooper lol. I bought a "Quincey Snyder Strong #10" band, and wear it everyday! Lunch is just not the same with out you and Brian throwing food and trying to make it in peoples window HAHA good times!I hear you have been doing amazing in your workouts! I miss seeing your smiling face after my math class, when I get mad cuz i dont understand something in math your smile brings me up! Your such a strong girl just keep going and think positive! I think about you all the time hopeing yout haveing a good day! My mom and dad say just keep going your doing GREAT!!! I miss you so much Quinc!!!!
    ~I love you~
    -Chantel

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so glad to hear you are getting better. We have been keeping track of your recovery through this blog. We live about 10 minutes from where you are staying. We can't wait to see you when it is okay.

    Jonathon Cooley and family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Qunicey!!!!!
    i miss you so much and Denver is amazing right now..i was there monday til wednesday..so warm!!! its cause your there..heating everything up..lol..omg..stock show..HOTTIES and funny stories about them..ugh..i miss you tons but i really miss your hugs :(..and seriously i need to just talk to you cause i got some funny stories that you will love..anyways keep up the strength
    luv..jilly-willy

    ReplyDelete