Friday, January 2, 2009

Good Morning

Good Morning! I received a message from Michele this morning. She sounds tired but good. They had not been in to see Quincey yet this morning but she wants everyone to know what an amazing young woman Quincey is (comes from her parents I would say!!) They see small miracles every day! Baby steps...baby steps!

Quincey's verse she is living by right now is "walk by faith not by sight" 2Corinthians 5:7. WOW! We can all live by those words! Quincey has never faltered that she will recover fully!

Michele wanted to let everyone know that they are receiving and appreciate all messages (text and voice) but they are not able to return them all. They check the blog as well and take all of the comments and messages in with them to see Quincey. Their strength is coming from knowing that people are praying and thinking about them! You are all in their thoughts and prayers as well.

The power of prayer is an amazing thing! Please continue to pray for Quincey's restoration and Shane and Michele's strength!

"Always be full of joy in the Lord....Don't worry...; instead pray...Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this you will experience God's peace, wonderfully beyond understanding. His peace will guard your hearts and your minds as you live in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:4,6,7

In God's love,


Shari

4 comments:

  1. Hey kid,
    still thinking of and praying for you.
    get better so you can come home soon
    ~rikki~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quincey!!!
    Keep up all your strength. I cant imagnine what your going though, but believe me all your friends are there to help! Dont ever give up!!! Only time can help you, I keep you in my prayers in thoughts. =]

    -Jennay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quincey~
    My beautiful cuz! You always seem to amaze me. You're such a tough little cookie and I know your recovery will be a successful one. Keep your head up champ and know that you and the family are constantly in my thoughts and prayers everyday. I love you so much and can't wait to see you sometime in the next few months. xoxoxo ~Your little shrimp cousin: Mel
    P.S. Remember-All good things come with time. It may be frustrating at this point to be somewhat restricted with what you can do, but I know you'll come out of this situation 1,000 times stronger. And hey- #20 is still my twin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Darlin.
    Havent talked to you in a while.
    Man i miss you and all the good times we had swimming. You know i always let you win :D. Just kidding. lol
    I'm sorry to hear about the accident and i want you to know that me and my family are praying for you dude. I'm not gonna lie to you, I was pretty worried about you. I still am of course, but it helps to know that there pretty much isn't a force on earth that could keep you down and out man. lol. Well you make sure your getting lots of sleep and feel better. I will write again soon, promise :].
    Love ya man.
    Stacy Joos.

    ReplyDelete