Monday, January 19, 2009

Awesome Day - Awesome Therapy

Hello Quincey's friends and family.....

Today Quincey had another great day in therapy. Quincey had a great attitude again today. (I know where Quincey gets her strength and attitude but it amazes me all the same! Isn't God's power awesome!)

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1

"Faith is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we cannot see. God gave his approval to people in days of old because of their faith." Hebrews 11:1-2

"The Lord is good. When trouble comes, he is a strong refuge. And he knows everyone who trusts in him." Nahum 1:7

Quincey's restoration is continuing and her faith is strong! Nothing is impossible with God!

Wishing you faith, love and happiness.....

Shari

3 comments:

  1. Quincey, Michelle and family, I wanted to get the word out that I have an online Pampered Chef fundraiser going for you! The link to go to is: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/kristywillison?page=products-main&showId=1925990
    Just, copy, paste and order from this spot. I ask that orders be placed to direct ship. The funds raised from this show will be deposited into Alpine Bank's "The Quincey Snyder Benefit Account". Kristy Willison has been a great help in getting this set up and orders may be placed through Monday, January 26th. Please know you are in our hearts and prayers everyday. Zee, Larry and Tanner Russell

    ReplyDelete
  2. FROM BARBARA -

    Dear Quincey and Michele and family,

    I think of you all so often and we have been continuing to pray.and the church as well. We are with you. I can picture you with your wonderful smiles and hard work you are doing. I will send more later. ..and hopefully a card in the mail. Let us know what we can do to help out here.

    You are precious to us and we love you.

    Mick and Barbara Lenard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Quincey!!
    I just wanted to say hi and let you know I'm thinking about you. I'm sorry I never really came home to watch you play last year and this year before the accident but you'll be out there in no time. I know you'll continue to improve and stay strong. Your such a fighter!!! Keep your head up kiddo and remember "with God all things are possible"-Matthew 19:26.
    Keeping you in my prayers---
    Cydney

    ReplyDelete