Sunday, January 25, 2009

Good Evening!

Hello everyone! I spoke with Michele this morning. I apologize that it took me so long to get this posted. (I had to run to Glenwood Springs to pick out colors for our new home!)

Quincey is working hard! They had their first "team" meeting on Friday. She is currently a member of several teams but I'm sure that the Lady Bears will always be #1 with her!

Quincey continues to have a very positive attitude! She is such an inspiration to people (including my husband - who after a year and 1/2 has started going back to therapy!! Anyway, enough about my family!)

Michele and Quincey are still encouraged and appreciative of your thoughts and prayers.

They love you all and miss you.

"Lord, you have brought light to my life; my God, you light up my darkness." Psalm 18:28

Scott (my husband) chose this scripture tonight:

"Bless the Lord, who is my rock. He gives me strength for war and skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Here's wishing peace, joy and love to you all,


Shari

5 comments:

  1. Stay positive beautiful! im praying for you and your family all the time. i love you! and i can't wait to see you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey quincey...i just wanted to say hi and tell you once again how much i miss you and i hope your doing good. You know how i am and that im not a mushy lovey-dovey person but there really isnt a day that goes by that i dont think about you and pray that you heal 100%
    I love you and miss you!!
    ~Kaila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, it's Deb. I had to change my blog name for some reason, so it is now showing up as our email address. Whatever!

    I hope you have super week.

    Billy Graham once said, "Believers, look up - take courage. The angels are nearer than you think."

    I know they are surrounding you guys and the rest of your family. Keep up the good work. We are all eager to hug you! Love, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. .... also, I forgot to tell you that we all have the bracelets on for you. The boys bought them at school, and Randi and I at the game. Tim's hand is too big to get one on! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning,
    We just wanted you to know that you have so many people praying for your complete restoration. Including my mother-in law and all of her friends and all the mom's in Ella's dance class and the awesome thing is that God hears each and everyone of those prayers and he will answer them, have faith in that!
    All of our love and prayers,
    The McGatlin's
    Bret, Tracy, Blake, Ella, and Kenzey

    ReplyDelete