Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another Awesome Day

Today Quincey had another awesome day. They had family in and out again.

She is anxious to begin another week of therapy tomorrow.

They wish to thank you all again for your continued support, love and prayers.

Weekends are kind of quiet at Craig because there are no scheduled therapy sessions. I will update tomorrow as soon as I hear anything.

"I wait for the Lord my soul waits and in his word I put my hope." Psalm 130:5

"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him." James 1:12

"Lord, you have brought light to my life; my God , you light up my darkness." Psalm 18:28

May God's light shine on you all,

Shari

4 comments:

  1. Blessings to you Quincey! We had a great day at church watching the video "How Great Is Our God." And He is. He is the One watching over you and He holds you in the palm of His hand. Nothing is impossible for Him. Have a great week of "working." We know that you are a determined young woman and that with God you can recover. We love you.
    Skip and Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey quincey! guh i miss you soooo frickin much!!! seriously we need you to help go against shaffer...cause you know, its the back row against him [[and were soo gonna win because were just awesome]] i cant wait to come see you! well you stay strong hunny [[like i know you will]] and i still continue to pray for you on a daily bases :]]
    I LOVE YOU
    ~Kaila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Quincey,
    Its Caitlin Bowen, we all miss you here and Rifle. You are constantly in my prayers, pray that you go stronger everyday. Just remember I LOVE YOU!!!
    XOXO,
    Caitlin Bowen

    ReplyDelete
  4. "No matter how difficult your days may be, determine to live them. Life will not always be so grueling so just keep going. Survive the dark days because eventually, morning will come. All you have to do is keep going until it does." - TD JAKES

    I just read that today. I love his preaching and his writing. I want to see his movie, Not Easily Broken, that came out last week.

    Randi wants you to know that she prays for you whenever she thinks about you.

    Keep up the good work and remember that when you are weak, He is strong.

    I won't stop praying, and we are here for your family in Rifle. They are in good hands!

    Have a super day! - Love, Deb

    ReplyDelete