Monday, February 23, 2009

NEW ADDRESS

Hello all. I sincerely apologize for not updating sooner. I had the new room number for Quincey and then I couldn't find it. I found it.



I haven't had a chance to speak with Michele since Thursday (we keep missing each other). I hope to speak to her soon.



Quincey is still doing awesome! She's working hard! Every day is a step forward.



Quincey was moved to the East Wing of Craig Rehab. Her new address is:
Quincey Snyder
332 - 3E
Craig Hospital
3425 S. Clarkson Street
Englewood, CO 80113
I once again sincerely apologize for the length of time that it took for me to get this information to you all.

"Call unto me, and I will answer thee." Jeremiah 33:3

"Wait for the Lord; Be strong, and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord." Psalm 27:14

Blessings to you all,

Shari

2 comments:

  1. Hi Guys!

    Between the storms and my satellite I haven't been able to get on the internet to say hello. It's been in and out for about a week. Hope it lasts long enough to post this. I blame it on the satellite debris from the collision a couple of weeks ago. They tell me my receiver is out of date and won't send the tech unless I upgrade. Sounds like a marketing ploy to me.

    Heard you had a weekend full of visitors. I know they were thrilled to see you all. Sounds like therapy is going well. Keep up the hard work!)

    Have another wonderful verse of encouragement.

    "Surely God is my help;
    The Lord is the one who sustains me."
    Psalms 54:4

    I keep repeating this one. Cabin fever has set in. We need more sun over here!!!

    Love to ALL!
    Miles & Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you, love you, and are very proud of you. Keep it up! - The Lenards

    ReplyDelete