Thursday, April 16, 2009

Headin' Home

Good evening! I received an email from Quincey and Michele this evening (AND I'm updating same night....WOW!!)

I'm quoting the email:

"Just wanted to let everyone know that we are heading back to Rifle. It is time to get out of this hospital, get home and let God finish the healing in Quincey. The seeds have been planted and we are patiently waiting the harvest. It talks about that in the book of James...not exactly sure of the chapter and verse. Essentially it says not to worry or cry because you will see the harvest of the seeds planted. We KNOW that the harvest we will see in Quincey and within our family and most likely friends, extended family and the community will be more than we could ever have hoped for or imagined. God is always on time.

Once we have had some time to get back to being a family, get settled back into a routine and allow Quincey some much needed rest we will get to the business of seeing everyone. We look forward to it.

We will continue the blog. Stay tuned for the rest of the story......

Blessings and New Beginnings,


Q & M"

This note is from me.....

I know how excited everyone is to have Quincey come home (I am too!), however, as someone who has walked somewhat in their shoes, please give them some time to get settled. Coming home is very overwhelming and exhausting. I know that it won't be long before they are anxiously awaiting visits from everyone.


God's blessings to you all,

Shari

2 comments:

  1. QUINCEY!!!!!!!!!!!
    You don't know how excited i am to hear you are coming home. That is freaking amazing!! I knew you had the strength in you to kick some major booty..Can't wait to see you. I've been having some Quincey withdrawls since..hmmmm..december..love you lots
    Jilly-Willy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful news! I am so happy to hear that you and your mom are going home, there is no place like home. Your going to excel twice as fast at home having all your family and friends around. You have made amazing progress since December it is so awesome. You are in my thoughts and Prayers love Vicki&Family

    ReplyDelete